Knowledge and networking, fun and friends. The 2018 CLPNA AGM & Conference is ‘Shifting Reality’, aiming to prepare Alberta’s Licensed Practical Nurse and associated health professionals for changes impacting healthcare.
Tickets are on sale now for the 2.5 day event on May 9 – 11, 2018 in Edmonton.
The engaging lineup includes topics such as professional presence, cannabis legalization, LGBTQ awareness, disruptive technologies, opioid crisis, and harm reduction… just to name a few!
There so much to enjoy! Your fanciest outfit and a glass of wine is required for entry into the annual Awards Dinner toasting excellence in the LPN profession. Finding something special for yourself or a loved one has never been more fun or philanthropic. Compete during Thursday’s Silent Auction where funds raised go towards LPN education grants, or discover the unique offerings and connections at dozens of exhibit booths.
Expect many additions to the presenter list in the next few weeks. Here’s the starting lineup:
- Dr. Greg Wells, Physiologist, Professor, Broadcaster, and Author, University of Toronto
- Strategies in a Time of Crisis – Opioids and Harm Reduction
Detective Guy Pilon, Edmonton Police Service
Petra Schulz, Parent Advocate
- Connecting at Conference – Conversation to Connect
Joanne Blake, Certified Image Consultant
Awards Dinner, AGM & More
- presentations from local healthcare professionals
- formal Awards Dinner and ceremony
- CLPNA’s Annual General Meeting
- networking opportunities
- Silent Auction Fundraiser
- healthcare exhibitors
For complete details, see www.CLPNAconference.com.