2017 Sponsors and Exhibitors Information
We hope you will join us at this exciting event!
- Sponsorship will showcase you as a leader at this significant Alberta event.
- Your contribution will support a high caliber educational program as your organization
contributes to the continuing education of nurses in Alberta.
- Conference sponsorship also provides a valuable opportunity to interact with healthcare
- Receive benefits only offered to sponsors, such as delegate kit inserts, podium time, and
logo recognition on signage and on promotional material.
How to become a Sponsor
To become a sponsor please complete the online sponsorship application form below:
College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta
St. Albert Trail Place, 13163 – 146 Street, Edmonton, AB T5L 4S8
Phone: 780.638.6707 | Fax: 780.484.9069| firstname.lastname@example.org
- Network and build relationships with members of the Licensed Practical Nurses community
- Many opportunities for recognition in print, web and other conference materials
- Access potential employees / contractors and drive future business
- Exhibit (and sell) your jewelry, gifts and products
How to become an exhibitor
Exhibitor applications must be submitted using our online form below:
Application Deadline: March 18, 2017.
Applications will be reviewed by CLPNA. Exhibit spaces are limited so we encourage you to submit your application early. We will try our best to accommodate your first preference; however, due to space limitations, not all applicants may be accommodated.
Exhibitors will be notified of the status of the application by April 1, 2016.
Pascale Daigneault, Conference Secretariat
BUKSA Associates Inc.
Suite 307 10328 – 81 Ave. NW Edmonton, AB, T6E 1X2
Phone: 780.436.0983 x 223 | Fax: 780-437-5984 | CLPNA@buksa.com
Many thanks and much appreciation to our sponsors for making our Conference happen:
Alberta Union of Provincial Employees
Bow Valley College
Alberta Health Services
The Personal Insurance Company
Clearpoint Benefit Solutions
CNA – Continental Casualty Company
Field Law LLP
Red Deer College
Richardson GMP Limited
MacEwan University – Faculty of Nursing
Assessment Strategies Inc.
Mr. Pin Man