Our Conference speakers have just refined their topics and updated their session titles. So now there’s even more to offer at the our 2016 CLPNA Annual General Meeting & Conference on April 27-29, 2016 in Edmonton.
Over 300 Licensed Practical Nurses and affiliated health professionals will join the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA) for this 3-day educational, motivational, and professional development event. And there’s plenty of entertainment as well!
Reduced “early-bird” registration fees are available until March 29. Register soon! This event sells out every year!
Fresh Keynote Sessions
See anything interesting?
- Are Celebrities Messing With Our Health?
Timothy Caulfield, Canada Research Chair in Health Law and Policy and Professor – University of Alberta
- Connecting Nurses: Leveraging digital tools to transform health and healthcare
Robert Fraser, Clinical Lead Nurse, Covenant House Toronto
- Solving Medical Mysteries: The Nurse’s Role
Dr. David Clarke, President – Psychophysiological Disorders Association
- Strategy, Practice and Experiences in Mental Health
Featuring Ed Mantler, Vice President, Programs & Priorities, Mental Health Commission of Canada
- The Sky’s the Limit: Three Decades of LPNs
Group presentation of Alberta LPNs
- Nurturing: Our Emotions at Work in Caring – the Future Role of LPNs
David Sheard, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Dementia Care Matters
- Valuing Relationships – LPNs Being Authentic Selves at Work
Featuring David Sheard, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Dementia Care Matters
- Leader-Ship: Are you on board or walking the plank?
Teresa Bateman, Director of Practice & Communications, CLPNA
Plus even more events
- cutting-edge, in-depth speakers and expert motivators
- opportunities for networking
- insight from our Annual General Meeting
- our popular fundraiser for LPN education, the Silent Auction
- abstract presentations and table-top discussions led by local experts
- our sparkling, formal Awards Dinner and ceremony
- and a range of exhibitors.
For more information, visit www.CLPNAconference.com or contact email@example.com, 780-484-8886 or 1-800-661-5877 (toll free in Alberta).